 Space / 38615
Re: One angry man's complaint about the "MOC highlight"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 22:57:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   You guys have your own private Idaho away from Lugnet, so it is difficult to understand why you (the clubhouse) keep attempting to dominate this forum. Let it go, open things up.

Are you offering to be a co-curator of lugnet.space or just complaining?

If you want to be a co-curator, just let either of us know. We can get you access privileges.

If you’re just complaining, talk to the hand.

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator