 Space / 38649
Re: One angry man's complaint about the "MOC highlight"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:01:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic wrote:

NOTE: Yes, this post is pointless and only fuels the fire, but I have to defend Keith. He’s right.

How wrong you are Keith. Don’t you know the silent majority is always behind you! You speak for the common LUGNETer my friend!

HUAH!

BTW, I think CSF is elitist. What, .space wasn’t enough of a “club” before? So you go and make a new one?

IMO what Keith is saying is right: You want to have a little club... FINE, but don’t pollute LUGNET.

In danger of being pelted with bley bricks, I just was to say that I agree with what Mladen and Keith said.

And now back to building...

-- Nathan Wells

http://classic-space.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8054#8054
Nathan, I’m sorry for your poor treatment as shown above.
It was just Tuesday and I’m sure it still stings.

As for all this “elitism” and “clubhouse” talk. I don’t get it. Its about bricks and building better. CSF is not in competition with .space, heck it’s advertised on the front page of LUGNET. It’s just a different kind of conversation.

Some folks like being an “outsider” and sitting outside and complaining because that’s who they are. It’s kinda sad. Especially when the door is open. Some need to shore up their loner personality by distancing themselves from folks who like them. I don’t get that.

Chris <><
P.S. I have a curatorship here too I believe. Dear Lar....