 Space / 38657
Re: One angry man's complaint about the "MOC highlight"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 19:49:55 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Mladen Pejic wrote:

BTW, I think CSF is elitist. What, .space wasn't enough of a "club" before? So
you go and make a new one?

IMO what Keith is saying is right: You want to have a little club... FINE, but
don't pollute LUGNET.

:-p

First off, I've got nothing whatsoever to say about Keith's post. That's
his deal and I really don't have an opinion one way or another.

And obviously I don't need to say anything to shut down your yawn-worthy
elitist comment. It's that tired.

BUT I will say that at its height .space probably represented half of
LUGNET's total traffic. So taking that into account, CSF isn't really a
little club, it's just like .space, only bigger. Also, now we can get
the word out to more new builders who have been bewildered by LUGNET's
mystifying post setup process.

I don't know why you feel like you need to come in out of the blue and
peck at us. None of us have ever made you feel unwelcome.

We've even more than welcomed you despite your frequent tantrums in the
past:

http://news.lugnet.com/build/mecha/?n=955
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=30766

I just strongly suspect you have no idea what you're talking about or
you're just an angry guy or something.

Regardless, you are still completely welcome in lugnet.space and on CSF.
I've always loved your MOCs. I can't wait to see what you build in the
future.

--
[ j o n :: p a l m e r ]
lego weblog | creations