 Space / 38633
Re: One angry man's complaint about the "MOC highlight"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 06:28:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Derek Schin wrote:

So please Lenny, come back, show me cool MOCs.

I agree, come back Lenny, we can work things out...it'll be different this time
baby...I can quit the smack....really I can.  Seriously, come back Lenny, lets
bury the hatchet, smoke the peace pipe, make fun of Soren Roberts together.

Besides, I think this whole thing is a plot by non-spacers (probably those
no-goodnik train pukes) to split up the ruling class (that's spacers for any
castle guys reading this).  So if there's no .space MOC highlight, then the
terrorists, er, train pukes have already won.  Don't let the train pukes win,
Lenny.

Curse you Schin!  Aggghh it true, it is all true, I've been operating covertly
for Iltco for the last six months.  My mission, destroy the spacers from within,
and eliminate the last pathetic rival to the glorious Brotherhood of
Locomotives! (BRO-LOCO)  And it would of worked, if it weren't for you meddling
kids.  Now that Sandlin has foolishly offered me some kind of curatorship, your
destruction is complete.  Lenny was the best and brightest among you, and with a
simple jedi-mind trick...he's gone.

-Keith

Come back Lenny, do it for the children.