 Space / 38645
Re: One angry man's complaint about the "MOC highlight"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:30:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic wrote:

NOTE: Yes, this post is pointless and only fuels the fire, but I have to defend Keith. He’s right.

How wrong you are Keith. Don’t you know the silent majority is always behind you! You speak for the common LUGNETer my friend!

HUAH!

BTW, I think CSF is elitist. What, .space wasn’t enough of a “club” before? So you go and make a new one?

IMO what Keith is saying is right: You want to have a little club... FINE, but don’t pollute LUGNET.

In danger of being pelted with bley bricks, I just was to say that I agree with what Mladen and Keith said.

And now back to building...

-- Nathan Wells