 Space / 38618
Re: One angry man's complaint about the "MOC highlight"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 23:50:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
actually i was gonna pull the old "its the end of my first semester of grad
school and i was writing a few papers, resigning from lugnet, and just busy all
around."

My post had nothing to do with the speed at which you update the MOC Highlight,
you are confusing that with my rant from a few months ago.  In fact, you have
been great about keeping it updated.

this REALLY is NOT the way to bring something like this up.  thanks for the vote
of no confidence

It isn't?  Should I have taken it to the hidden forum on CSF?  Sure I could have
emailed you, but at least this way there is no mistaking what I said, for better
or worse.  It isn't like I'm derailing the overwhelming activity in .Space, and
I know for a fact that I'm not the only one who feels this way.  You've got it
all wrong Lenny, I have every confidence in you.

-Keith