 Space / 38665
38664  |  38666
Subject:
Thanks Lenny + My Revised Thoughts About CSF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 05:52:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
Once again, Sorry for the drama everyone and thanks for the kind words.

Thank you Lenny.  I'm glad to see your quick return! :D

While I am at it, I want to explain my below post:

http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=38645

I always try to stay out of these types of discussions, but today I was feeling
a but grumpy and posted.  Well, I've looked back and thought about it, and I
want to revise that post.  I joined CSF the day is was announced publically.  I
was new to 'the club', and therefore felt a bit shunned.  I considered CSF
elitist.  Well, now, I don't.  I feel welcome now.  I would espcially would like
to thank all the posters at CSF forum being extremely helpful and honest about
by latest MOC, the KOP Trooper.  CSF has opened up.  So, thanks. :)

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
As for all this "elitism" and "clubhouse" talk.  I don't get it. Its about
bricks and building better.

Indeed.  Now, back to building!

-- Nathan Wells (who can't decide whether he's a spacer, castler, or
mech-builder)