 Space / 38659
Re: One angry man's whining about the "MOC highlight" and his need to be a loner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 21:09:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.space, Jason Whittenburg wrote:
Wow, the ivory tower that was lugnet.space has finally fallen to the pettiness
that has fouled the rest of lugnet.

And the crowd goes wild!

And all it took was one man, a viral
attack, and a pack of lies.

That's not fair.  While I'd love to take sole credit for such a demolition, I
would be remiss if I didn't mention the Freemasons, I couldn't have done it
without the Freemasons... well...and Little Debbie snack-cakes...and Fradel
Gonzalez.  Beware of the 5th column!  Burn Galactica!  Burn!

Then everyone jumps on the bandwagon to make
lugnet.space sound like the rest of lugnet.  Pathetic!

I guess it's good to finally fit in.

Good job Kieth, er CaptianHate, that is your CSF name isn't it?  Good choice
there, it fits...

Yes it is Jason, thanks, I was going to go with NeoHitler, TehPawnz0rd, Admiral
FussyPants and MrJerkfaceSatan but they were already taken.

Hugs and kisses, JW, I still love you.

-Keith (angry, whining loner)