 Space / 38629
Re: One angry man's complaint about the "MOC highlight"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 03:47:02 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

if that makes me an elitist, then fine. i dont care.

Fair enough, all I was looking for was a little explanation...well, that and poke at you (and the clubhouse) with a pointed stick. I didn’t realize how stressed out you were. Clearly the court of public opinion in this thread has come down on your side, so maybe the angry guy needs to “relax” and jab the pointed stick somewhere else.

NOTE: Yes, this post is pointless and only fuels the fire, but I have to defend Keith. He’s right.

How wrong you are Keith. Don’t you know the silent majority is always behind you! You speak for the common LUGNETer my friend!

HUAH!

BTW, I think CSF is elitist. What, .space wasn’t enough of a “club” before? So you go and make a new one?

IMO what Keith is saying is right: You want to have a little club... FINE, but don’t pollute LUGNET.

:-p

Ok, should I email it to you? ; ) Remember, smileys make everything all-right

Absolutely! Power to the smilies!

Mladen Pejic

-Keith