 Space / 38623
Re: Announcing the great Asteroid MOC Contest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 01:10:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:

   If we make an astroid with a place on top to suspend it by fishing line, will there be a way to hang them there at GMU?

That’s an interesting idea.

Hehe. I’m picturing a walk-through asteroid field in 3-D. Picture the “swoosh” factor for anybody with a small ship...

-- Brian Davis