 Space / 38620
Re: Announcing the great Asteroid MOC Contest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 00:23:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Gregory wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:
   Hello all, in support of a new display we’re going to try and get going at Brickfest this year, I am announcing a contest. The object? To build asteroid based MOCs!

Your imaginations are the limit!

-Daniel Rubin (Brickfest 2005 Space Co-coordinator)

If we make an astroid with a place on top to suspend it by fishing line, will there be a way to hang them there at GMU? (provided we can bring our own string)

That’s an interesting idea. I’ll look at the ceiling next time I’m there (in a couple weeks). Alternatively, Lenny and I both plan to bring plenty of trans elements to display these things interestingly (as well as the filler asteroids we’ll have). And if people want to bring their own trans stands, that’d be great.

-Dan