 Space / 38621
Re: 1/275 Scale Salamis Kai from Zeta Gundam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 00:49:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff Stembel wrote:
In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
Nice Work Jeff, upon first inspection I thought it was something from
Starblazers.

Excuse me while I cry.  ;_;

On the other hand, at least you didn't think it was a Spanish Galleon like one
four year old girl did!  ;)

Very cool hull shape and paint scheme.  My only real complaint
was the guns, but you addressed that already.  I'd love to see it in person.

Did you have a complaint about any of the guns other than the twin mega particle
cannons on either side?  if so, I'd like to hear it.  :)

Jeff

About the guns, because the black sucks the detail out of the guns they look
kind of like tumors.  Just changing them to a shade of gray might fix the
problem.  In general they just look a little under-detailed, but don't take away
from the grandeur of the ship.  I'd like to give you a more concrete suggestion
of what parts to use, but I'm not good at describing that kind of thing.  Again,
it's a smokin' cool ship.

-Keith