 Space / 38594
Re: 1/275 Scale Salamis Kai from Zeta Gundam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 22:04:50 GMT

Now that is a cool ship to model!

I am totally intrigued by the front end of that ship!
So VERY cool how you made the it!
I like all the design features, from the rear end fan tail shrouds to that
magnificent front end!

Plus you completed the build just hours before the show! That is awesome, hats
off to you sir!