 Space / 38605
Re: 1/275 Scale Salamis Kai from Zeta Gundam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 18:33:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Eric Sophie wrote:
Now that is a cool ship to model!

Better yet, it had the right mix of difficult and easy elements.

I am totally intrigued by the front end of that ship!
So VERY cool how you made the it!
I like all the design features, from the rear end fan tail shrouds to that
magnificent front end!

Plus you completed the build just hours before the show! That is awesome, hats
off to you sir!

Thanks for the feedback!  :)

Jeff