 Space / 38636
Re: 1/275 Scale Salamis Kai from Zeta Gundam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 12:39:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:
   Oh wow Jeff! What a terrific aircraft carrier! Or is it that ship from that old cartoon Starblazers!?!

Duh, man, it’s a Spanish Galleon! ;)

   Seriously though, I’m not sure I said so in person, but this thing is pretty cool looking, and well put together (rock solid). There’s some great use of snot to achieve shapes that’s subtle enough that people may not see it at all, and I think that’s the entire point of snot.

Thanks! I definitely agree with you on SNOT. :)

Oh, and I look forward to you finishing that ship from the Fifth Element with the swimming pool! :D

Jeff