 Space / 38621
    Re: 1/275 Scale Salamis Kai from Zeta Gundam —Keith Goldman
   (...) About the guns, because the black sucks the detail out of the guns they look kind of like tumors. Just changing them to a shade of gray might fix the problem. In general they just look a little under-detailed, but don't take away from the (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: 1/275 Scale Salamis Kai from Zeta Gundam —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Black doesn't photograph well; they're a lot more detailed in person. I'd considered Dark Grey, but I didn't have the parts at the time. I plan to get the parts, though, because I want to try it and decide if I like it better (I even have an (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)