 Space / 31228
Re: Argent Supra
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:31:49 GMT

Hey Paul! Very impressive design and excellent presentation (please tell me you’ll save that landing bay for future MOCs!). You definitely are the king of the 3 X 12 slopes. I’m still struggled with what to do with the 4 I have. Those engines are probably my favorite feature. They look both powerful yet elegant and add to the smooth, luxurious appeal of this craft. My only suggestion would be to maybe Brasso off the decals on some of the 3 x 12 slopes. Although you’ve used the slopes masterfully, I just think those slopes don’t work as well as the JSF slopes did in your Lance and Flame starships. The JSF slopes are more subtle and complimented your design while these are stronger and look a bit too busy and clutter up the smooth lines you have going. Oh man, a chrome version of this would have been expecially awesome! Anyway, great job. Keep ‘em coming! :)

--Dan