 Space / 31271
Re: Argent Supra
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:50:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gregory Muri wrote:
   That is a whole lot of lime there Paul! What a cool looking ship. I especially like the integration of the Technic panels and the 2x4 wedge plates that make up the front of the engines.

Yeah, that the cool 8-sided clippable part, I wish I knew what it was called! A lot of Exploriens sets had them in white. I wish I had more of them!

If I had one ever so slight negative comment, it would be to Brasso off all those printed parts. But that is really just me as I don’t care for that printed part. In this situation it works well!

Yeah, I think I prefer them printed in this case. I’ve been working with unprinted versions on another MOC, and I didn’t like the sparseness...

Now you need to get to work on a capitol size ship using lime. :)

I’m all out of lime! I’ll have to use blue or red. Thanks for replying :-)

Cheers,