 Space / 31359
Re: Argent Supra
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:34:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:

   Yeah, that was a detail that worked out really well. I just wish I knew what the 8-sided piece was called...

Hi,

perhaps you mean part #30033 “Plate 2 x 2 with Rod Frame Octagonal” ? I imagine you took this part and some clips to fix the wedges on it?

Don’t know how to insert pics here...:-( http://img.lugnet.com/ld/30033.gif

Btw. it’s an awesome looking ship! I’m a great fan of all Lego-Space-MOC’s although my tries to build some were a little bit poor and that’s why i prefer building train related stuff :-))

Greetings Ronald