 Space / 31220
31219  |  31221
Subject:
Argent Supra
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 03:17:04 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

My love affair with the 3x12 wedge slope continues:

Argent Supra

This came out a bit more old-school than I intended. And a lot bigger (it sort of strains the boundaries of whooshability!). It was originally going to be an all-silver spaceship like a Naboo starship, but I changed my mind - and conserved the lions’ share of the silver elements for another spaceship.

The landing gear is a bit fugly, but it is sturdy and extremely compact... so I left it as-is.

Cheers,