 Space / 31323
Re: Argent Supra
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 02:19:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Sylvia Tresto wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:
   My love affair with the 3x12 wedge slope continues:

Argent Supra

Great MOC Paul! You really made lime work for me. And the metallic parts just rock with it. Great design and it still looks mighty swooshable to me!

Thanks Sylvia! I don’t think the lime would have looked very good without the silver (especially with that silver printing on the slopes!). Oh, and it looks more swooshable in the photos than when you try to pick it up in RL - this thing is pretty big (~60cm long?). As I said, I hadn’t meant ot make it that big, it’s just that the size of the engines coupled with the ideal proportions sort of dictated the size of the whole thing.

Cheers,