 Space / 31383
Re: Argent Supra
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 07:53:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Patrick Bunn wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:
   My love affair with the 3x12 wedge slope continues:

Argent Supra

Very awesome. I love the rear, the orange tips around the engines really works well. It goes against the grain with the lime green color but I think anything goes in space.

Nice work.

Thanks Pat. I wanted to find an application for the lime green I’d accumulated - with the purchase of a pile of cheap 3x12 lime green wedges on Bricklink, the project sort of presented itself. At the end of the day, I think it would have looked much, much better in red - but I’d already used my red 3x12 slopes for another work which is still in progress (and that work would not look correct in lime green).

Cheers,