 Space / 31553
Re: Argent Supra
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:02:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:
   My love affair with the 3x12 wedge slope continues:

This came out a bit more old-school than I intended. And a lot bigger (it sort of strains the boundaries of whooshability!). It was originally going to be an all-silver spaceship like a Naboo starship, but I changed my mind - and conserved the lions’ share of the silver elements for another spaceship.

WOW. These (http://www.lugnet.com/~164/sci-fi) really make me want to pull out my legos and build again. I am curious, what is your process?

Do you draw on paper then use LDraw or something similar to design and then build? Do you buy sets to get the parts you need, or do you buy bags of specific parts?

The galvenon really makes me feel like building, because I haven’t really bought a set in a few years, so most of my legos are really old school. So I don’t have the parts to building stuff like the Supra.

These ships are just awesome.

WOW