 Space / 31285
Re: Argent Supra
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 15:44:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:
   My love affair with the 3x12 wedge slope continues:

Argent Supra

This came out a bit more old-school than I intended. And a lot bigger (it sort of strains the boundaries of whooshability!). It was originally going to be an all-silver spaceship like a Naboo starship, but I changed my mind - and conserved the lions’ share of the silver elements for another spaceship.

The landing gear is a bit fugly, but it is sturdy and extremely compact... so I left it as-is.

Cheers,

Great MOC Paul! You really made lime work for me. And the metallic parts just rock with it. Great design and it still looks mighty swooshable to me!

Love, Sylvi