 Space / 31468
Re: Argent Supra
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 08:58:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Mueller wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:

Argent Supra

Wholly Lima beans! This is supra cool!

I thinks the painted slopes are fine, except for the orange surfaces. (IMO)

Fair enough - there’s been a range of opinions on the printing :-) I can honestly say that I’m quite satisfied with how that part turned out. I prefer a certain amount of surface detail, large plain surfaces generally bug me on a spaceship MOC.

The engines are way cool and the overall shape is terrific. A+

Thanks. The engines inspired the whole thing, really. The shape is a bit old-school, I think. But still a nice shape.

What’s in those bottles in the galley?

From left to right: Takis Sparkling Shiraz, Titan Chilli Red and Raspberry Lemonade. Julius Winter doesn’t have particularly good taste in beverages (alcoholic or otherwise).

Cheers,