 Space / 31275
Re: Argent Supra
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 10:50:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic wrote:
   Excellent work Paul!

Fantastic form and detailing. The landing gear also strikes my fancy. Yes it’s “fugly”, but it looks extremely functional and robust. I might have to look into that type of design when I get around to building spacecraft again.

Actually, I was thinking about using it for future spacecraft. I’m never too worried about what the landing gear look like, unless I have a cool idea for landing gear :-)

I also agree with what others are saying; sans preprinted patterns this ship would look better.

If it were any other colour than lime green, and if the printing hadn’t been largely silver, I might agree. As it is, I like the effect of the printing on a primarily lime green ship. *shrug*

Keep on building! :-)

Always am - the trick for me is to keep on photographing :-)

Cheers,