 Space / 31240
Re: Argent Supra
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:23:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:
   My love affair with the 3x12 wedge slope continues:

Argent Supra

Dang, Paul! Wow! You do stretch the limits of our imaginations.

I don’t really know what to say. Wow.

I dig that sloping up wing design. The color scheme is very in-your-face, but it works well. And those huge engines are really neat. Especially the intakes, with the pairs of wedges dividing it.

Only complaint is the interior- I’m sure you could squeeze a little more space into that big moc. And what happens when nature calls... there’s no toilet:)

-JHK