 Space / 31227
Re: New MOC - PX-38 Thunder Clap (entry for P-38 contest)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 06:59:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom Sciortino wrote:
The Thunder Clap is a light sport craft done in classic space style and
colors.  It weighs in at about 65 pieces and has folding landing gear.  This
model is my first MOC since June of last year.  It's good to be back --
thanks for the contest, Jon!

Cool little ship, but the coolest thing is it got you back building again.
Sometimes, when inspiration is lacking, competitions like this provide just the
right seed to prompt us to put bricks together. That's exactly where I was a
couple of weeks ago.

A 65 pc. ship with retractable landing gear is impressive. Is it built in the
brick, or does it just exist in CAD?

Cheers,
Allister