 Publishing / Brick Journal / 7
Re: A new project...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 19:07:40 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Joe Strout wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, Joe Meno wrote:

   BrickJournal

   My only regret is that it’s just a PDF -- I can’t comfortably read this, nor can I leave it lying around for my wife to pick up and flip through. (No, there’s no hope of her browsing the PDF.) Where can I buy a printed copy?

This is my question too - altho slightly different. When will subscriptions be available? How much will they be? How can I sign up?

Awesome stuff Joe and team - Bravo! This is something the community could really use and I’m impressed that you guys have gone and done it. Bravo!

-Lenny