 Publishing / Brick Journal / 60
Re: A new project...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 09:53:28 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Joe Meno wrote:
   In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Allister McLaren wrote:

   Nice one, but geez, yet another interview with Brendan Powell Smith ;)

The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith article was one of the first articles finished and put to bed because of not only the person, but the interview. Magnus Lauglo used a different angle for his article, and it became a fascinating read for me.

Thanks for the compliments! And there will be some more surprises:-)!

Joe
ed./pub, BrickJournal

Ya. It was just a gentle ribbing, don’t take me too seriously. I love the Rev’s work. He is probably the current record holder for the Most Interviewed AFOL though. You should get him to actually write an article - that’d be worth reading.

Allister