 Publishing / Brick Journal / 33
Re: A new project...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 05:15:54 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Felix Greco wrote:

   Shazam! Congrats on a job well done. I found the HoB write up a particularly well written article ;)

Missing some key pictures though... :-) (1)

I knew this was coming too, and it was hard to keep quiet because it was pretty darn exciting. Now that it’s out I can say “wow” and “job well done” and “can’t hardly wait for Issue 2”...(2)

Joe’s pride is well placed, congratulations to the entire team.

1 - Well, maybe not, considering the target market. Let’s not scare the mundanes! 2 - and “better get busy on the next article I owe...”

Thanks! It was a lot of fun working on this, and I am resting a little before I start on the second issue...and what IS your next article :-)?

Joe
Ed/Pub, BrickJournal