 Publishing / Brick Journal / 53
Re: A new project...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 25 Jun 2005 12:40:27 GMT

On Sat, Jun 25, 2005 at 12:31:47PM +0000, Derek Raycraft wrote:
The first thing I thought when I saw this article on Slashdot is were
is the torrent. I mean isn't this the situation the Bittorrent is
designed to solve?

Yup.  I'm not sure how well it'll work for a file this small, but it is
exactly what it was designed for.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com