 Publishing / Brick Journal / 28
Re: A new project...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 17:48:45 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Joe Meno wrote:
   Hi all,

it’s with a great deal of pride that I announce the first issue of

BrickJournal

BrickJournal is a quarterly publication that will focus on the AFOL community with articles about:
• People - the personalities of the community
• Building - the incredible models and creations that have been built
• Community - the places and events where AFOLs meet

BrickJournal will also invite the general public to meet and join the community. With a variety of articles on many of the aspects of the LEGO hobby, interviews with people who have impacted the hobby or community, building tips and instructions, and other fun things, BrickJournal will be an outreach to the public - introducing the LEGO hobby by showcasing the best the community has to offer!

Now you may wonder, what does this magazine look like?

Wonder no more.

Joe Meno
Editor/Publisher,
BrickJournal
www.brickjournal.com

Hey Joe,

Great job! Very well done and professional. You must have put a lot of time into it and it shows! Can’t wait to see the next issue! You did a great job of covering so many different aspects of such a diverse group as exsists here in the Lego world.

Kudos!

Bill Vollbrecht