 Publishing / Brick Journal / 44
Re: A new project...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 06:57:26 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Joe Meno wrote:
   Hi all,

it’s with a great deal of pride that I announce the first issue of  BrickJournal

Everything has been said already. Congratulations to all of you who have been involved in this huge project. To deliver over 60 pages of high quality articles is very impressive! Well done and I’m looking forward to the next issue(s)...

And thanks for putting my MOC in there too Joe! :)

Nate