 Publishing / Brick Journal / 45
44  |  46
Subject:
BrickJournal mentioned in Library Journal!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 12:20:16 GMT

Joe/BrickJournal Staff,

Looks like you have some professional recognition for your new publication:

http://www.libraryjournal.com/article/CA610259.html

Congratulations!  Unfortunately, they seem to be under the impression this
magazine is published *by* Lego.  You may want to correct them on that point.

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@myrealbox.com