 Publishing / Brick Journal / 40
Re: A new project...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 06:14:18 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

   The final copy looks great Joe (et al). I know that you and a few other key players have spent endless hours pulling together such a wonderful creation. Your hard work has really paid off, imo. I would like to add that it was a pleasure being able to add a very tiny part to the overall finished piece. On a personal note, it was a nice surprise to see my micro-scaled Parliament Building on the BrickFest page as well, thank you.

Looking forward to the next issue.

Janey “Red Brick”

Thanks! I’m happy that you were able to be a part of the first isssue too. Your article was among the first that I got that was a sign that something special was happening...I found myself wrapped up in it and also found that I couldn’t find any errors in proofreading :-)!

Hopefully BrickJournal will have many more nice surprises! And you’re welcome!

And I’m looking forward to the next issue too!

Joe
ed.pub, BrickJournal