 Publishing / Brick Journal / 15
Re: A new project...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 22:01:39 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Joe Meno wrote:
Hi all,
it's with a great deal of pride that I announce the first issue ...

Absolutely excellent!  Even though I should have been working, I just downloaded
and read the entire issue, and loved it.  A definite "must read".  Great work,
and very professional presentation.  Kudos to you and the rest of your team.  I
know how much work these things take.

Robin Sather
Brickville DesignWorks
www.brickville.ca

PS  Are you looking for content for upcoming issues?   ;-)