 Publishing / Brick Journal / 38
Re: A new project...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 06:04:39 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Bill Vollbrecht wrote:

Hey Joe,

Great job! Very well done and professional. You must have put a lot of time into it and it shows! Can’t wait to see the next issue! You did a great job of covering so many different aspects of such a diverse group as exsists here in the Lego world.

Kudos!

Bill Vollbrecht

Bill,

Thanks! I want BrickJournal to appeal to as many people as possible, so I tried to get a spectrum of articles in, and I hope to have a diversity of articles in future issues. And I can’t wait to see next issue either :-)!

And for the record, it took five months to start this....

Thanks again,

Joe

ed./pub, BrickJournal