 Publishing / Brick Journal / 18
Re: A new project...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 23:31:38 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Geoff Gray wrote:
   As for all the other comments here, thank you so much. We are very excited about this as well. And believe me when I say all of the suggestions above have been brought up before. We decided to work on the magazine itself though and get a good finished product. Please keep the feedback coming.

Awesome stuff!

One suggestion, coming from someone who works in a copy center. I think this would be better if it were formatted for 8-1/2x11 paper instead of 11x17 paper. This would make printing out a copy a lot easier.

Russell

BayLUG/BayLTC