 Publishing / Brick Journal / 4
3  |  5
Subject:
The secret is out - BrickJournal Magazine! (Was: A new project...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:07:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

"Joe Meno" <jmenomeno@aol.com> wrote in message
Hi all,¬¬
it's with a great deal of pride that I announce the first issue of

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/brickjournal/logo/masthead.gif
BrickJournal>>¬ ¬
{BrickJournal} is a quarterly publication that will focus on the AFOL
community
with articles about: ¬
[. People] - the personalities of the community ¬
[. Building] - the incredible models and creations that have been built ¬
[. Community] - the places and events where AFOLs meet ¬
¬{BrickJournal} will also invite the general public to meet and join the
community. With a variety of articles on many of the aspects of the LEGO
hobby,
interviews with people who have impacted the hobby or community, building
tips
and instructions, and other fun things, {BrickJournal} will be an outreach
the public - introducing the LEGO hobby by showcasing the best the
community has
to offer! ¬¬ Now you may wonder, what does this magazine look like? ¬

<http://www.brickjournal.com Wonder no more.>

¬
¬
Joe Meno ¬
Editor/Publisher, ¬
{BrickJournal} ¬
www.brickjournal.com

Myself and the rest of the LEGOFan staff have been working closely with Joe
to help get the BrickJournal pages set up, so we have known about this
project for a while, but even so I have got to say once again "WOW!" (and I
have been saying this everytime I look at the magazine)

64 pages of articles all professionally produced and executed. This is an
amazing piece of work and one that every LEGO fan should appreciate.

Congratulations Joe - now go and catch up on your sleep!

Richard.
www.legofan.org