 Publishing / Brick Journal / 24
Re: The secret is out - BrickJournal Magazine! (Was: A new project...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 03:44:13 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Richard Morton wrote:
(snip)

Myself and the rest of the LEGOFan staff have been working closely with Joe
to help get the BrickJournal pages set up, so we have known about this
project for a while, but even so I have got to say once again "WOW!" (and I
have been saying this everytime I look at the magazine)

64 pages of articles all professionally produced and executed. This is an
amazing piece of work and one that every LEGO fan should appreciate.

Congratulations Joe - now go and catch up on your sleep!

Richard.
www.legofan.org

Richard, thanks for the kind words and support! The gang at LEGO Fan has been
very supportive of me and BrickJournal, and I thank all of you!

Joe Meno
Editor, BrickJournal