 Publishing / Brick Journal / 34
Re: A new project...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 05:26:39 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, David Gregory wrote:
   In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Joe Strout wrote:

My only regret is that it’s just a PDF -- I can’t comfortably read this, nor can I leave it lying around for my wife to pick up and flip through. (No, there’s no hope of her browsing the PDF.) Where can I buy a printed copy? Can anyone recommend some sort of print-on-demand service that would do this justice without costing an arm and a leg? (Where each limb is, say, ten bucks or so?)

I agree with the several people who have expressed an interest for a printed copy of Brick Journal. I’m more than willing to pay for a subscription that would come in the mail.

Oh yeah, thanks for including my picture in the first issue. (I’m the Celebration III ISD build team member with the black shirt.) I had no idea this project was even in the works, and then I’m in the 1st issue. SWEET!

David Gregory

Hi David,

You’re welcome :-) One of the things that’s in the masthead is community..and that picture showed the community!

As for printed copies, patience, young Skywalker....the staff is looking at options and will be making some plans and decisions pretty soon. When we do, we will announce it here and on LEGOFan!

Thanks for the comments and compliments,

Joe
Ed./Pub, BrickJournal