 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14175
Re: Does Anyone Have a Mars Rover Kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 13:53:35 GMT

So I'm asking again...does anyone have some extra copies
of this set:

   <http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7471>

That was on sale at Walmart for 25 or 30 bucks around Christmas?

Name your price, I'd like 2 copies...

Unfortunately I don't have any copies extra.

Calum