 Publishing / Brick Journal / 23
Re: Text cut off by images?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 03:36:08 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Joe Strout wrote:
   Is it just a quirk of my system (I’m viewing it with Preview in Mac OS 10.3.9), or are other people seeing this too? The text on some pages is cut off by a nearby image. The worst place I’ve noticed so far is page 52, where the whole article is significantly cut off on the right — the first line, for example, appears to end after “these da”.

I can copy the text and paste it somewhere else for reading (which I will do, because I don’t understand Bionicle at all and I’m hoping this will shed some light on it). But I’m curious whether this is a problem in production, or a problem with my Acrobat reader.

Best,
- Joe

I think it’s a quirk, as I am using Acrobat Reader and am not having a problem reading the file. Also, since you can copy the text, that indicates something is amiss, because a user shouldn’t be able to do that at all.

Joe Meno
Editor, BrickJournal