 Pirates / 118
Re: My fleet is bigger'n your fleet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 17:09:34 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

Okay, this is *really* just an attempt to get the Pirates board over 100
messages.  This has a quantity is better than quality slant that is only true
if you are gaming are have a massive amount of display area.

snipped list of ships...

The Perilous Pirates' Fleet

Imperials:
1 Imp Flagship
1 Caribbean Clipper
1 Cutter
Several dozen rowboats

Armada:
3 Flagships

Pirates:
2 Red Beard Runners (one heavily modified)
1 Renegade Runner
Several rafts
600 rowboats (or so it seems when i try to store them)

United Plates:
1 Heavily modified Flying Time Vessel (U.P.S. Enfield)

Merchantmen and Misc.
2 Crossbone Clippers (none of my self-respecting Pirates would use them)
1 Viking Longboat
2 Dive Boats
1 RBR bow/stern hull sections - empty
1 Crossbone Clipper hull - empty

Hmm, not as much as I thought when it gets put down on electrons...

SteveC
Perilous Pirates
http://www.widomaker.com/~litehous/Pirate/index.html