 Pirates / 136
Re: Phleet Photos Phublished
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 09:51:25 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote

As for my fleet, well, I have a few things up, now that my old B&W scanner • is
working again:

http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/indomitable.html  (HMS Indomitable, the
battlecruiser.)

http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/steamer.jpg (The steamer I mentioned
before.)

I like it!  I like it fine!

HMS Indomitable is the finest example of the art that I think I have seen.
If anything, I think its enhanced by the B&W.  Not only does it reduce the
pic to very realistic colours, but it also gives it that WW2 reconnaissance
shot feel.

And the Torpedo boat looks cool too - can we see some more :-)

Richard
Still baldly going...
Visit Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/
PI[so,ig+++ pi++ is,ia-]++ AD++ NI+ TO---- S+ LS- A+ LM- YB66m :-)