 Pirates / 99
98  |  100
Subject:
My fleet is bigger'n your fleet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 00:09:59 GMT

Okay, this is *really* just an attempt to get the Pirates board over 100
messages.  This has a quantity is better than quality slant that is only true
if you are gaming are have a massive amount of display area.

The Armada Fleet
1 Treasure Galleon (Converted Redbeard Runner with 3 center sections)
1 Man-O-War (same, but the stock 2 center sections)
1 stretch Flagship (2 center sections)
4 Armada Flagships
1 Xebec (short Flagship)
1 Brig (Steve Jackson term - a bigger version of...)
2 Cutters (similiar in size to the Imperial Trading Post vessel)

Imperial Limey Fleet
1 Stretch Clipper (CC with center section - currently red hulled and in ruins)
2 Caribbean Clipper
3 Imperial Flagships
1 Brig
2 Cutters

The Corsairs (Heroic Privateers or Scurvey Pirates as appropriate)
2 Redbeard Runners
2 Schooners (stretched and double-masted RR)
1 Renegade Runners
4 Crossbone Clippers (in various states of improvement)
1 Brig
2 Cutters

Vikings!
2 Longships (found 'em for $8 on the top shelf at TRU, what the heck)

Still lacking SES or BSB.  Sigh.

Bruce