 Pirates / 155
Re: Pyrite Wackos (just fools be we...fools fer gold)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 12:43:09 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

Steve Campbell wrote:

Tony Priestman wrote:

On Sat, 6 Nov 1999, Bruce Schlickbernd (<FKsLLt.s0@lugnet.com>) wrote at
20:15:29
No pirate babes?!?  Port Block, where the men are men and the horses are
nervous.  ;-)

Reminds me of a joke. Thank goodness there are no LEGO camels :-)

Or sheep.
--
Tony Priestman

Have you seen the Gungan Kaduus (sp) for 2000?

And if you're feeling *dangerous*, you can always wait for the 2000 polar bears
and dinosaurs...

For any New-Zealand or Scotland-based Pirates, I have made a LEGO sheep out of
commonly available parts...

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
LEGO Want List:      http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/wantlist.txt
LEGO Trade List:     http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/tradelist.txt
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m