 Pirates / 99
Subject:
My fleet is bigger'n your fleet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 00:09:59 GMT

Okay, this is *really* just an attempt to get the Pirates board over 100
messages.  This has a quantity is better than quality slant that is only true
if you are gaming are have a massive amount of display area.

The Armada Fleet
1 Treasure Galleon (Converted Redbeard Runner with 3 center sections)
1 Man-O-War (same, but the stock 2 center sections)
1 stretch Flagship (2 center sections)
4 Armada Flagships
1 Xebec (short Flagship)
1 Brig (Steve Jackson term - a bigger version of...)
2 Cutters (similiar in size to the Imperial Trading Post vessel)

Imperial Limey Fleet
1 Stretch Clipper (CC with center section - currently red hulled and in ruins)
2 Caribbean Clipper
3 Imperial Flagships
1 Brig
2 Cutters

The Corsairs (Heroic Privateers or Scurvey Pirates as appropriate)
2 Redbeard Runners
2 Schooners (stretched and double-masted RR)
1 Renegade Runners
4 Crossbone Clippers (in various states of improvement)
1 Brig
2 Cutters

Vikings!
2 Longships (found 'em for $8 on the top shelf at TRU, what the heck)

Still lacking SES or BSB.  Sigh.

Bruce

Re: My fleet is bigger'n your fleet!
In lugnet.pirates, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
Okay, this is *really* just an attempt to get the Pirates board over 100
messages.  This has a quantity is better than quality slant that is only true
if you are gaming are have a massive amount of display area.

{massive fleet list}

Still lacking SES or BSB.  Sigh.

Bruce

Educate me, please, what, pray tell, is SES or BSB?
You should have seen my pirates before my garage burned down in
high school  =)
     -Earle "No more boats" Bishop

Re: My fleet is bigger'n your fleet!