 Pirates / 102
Re: My fleet is bigger'n your fleet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 01:37:33 GMT

On Fri, 5 Nov 1999, Bruce Schlickbernd (<FKp74n.BDK@lugnet.com>) wrote
at 00:09:59

This has a quantity is better than quality slant that is only true
if you are gaming are have a massive amount of display area.

No MOCs yet, and many not even out of the box:

10 Armada Flagships
6  Red Beard Runners
3  Imperial Flagships
2  Black Seas Barracudas (BSB)
1  Skull's Eye Schooner (SES)
1  Renegade Runner

And some *pretty impressive* coastal batteries :-)

Also, more rowing boats than you can shake a thingy at.
--
Tony Priestman